With an enviable and growing portfolio of clients, we are looking to strengthen our talented team with the addition of an Account Director to co-lead and develop one of our largest accounts. This is an excellent opportunity for a confident and forward-thinking individual looking to develop their career in a fast-paced, hard-working but fun-loving agency.
Working closely with all departments and functions within the agency, you will be pivotal in delivering innovative and high impact customer focused campaigns, whilst seeking out new opportunities to facilitate exponential account growth.
With a strategic but commercial approach, you’ll be building close relationships with senior clients to deliver responses at the highest level whilst also ensuring the smooth delivery of a high volume of work going through the supporting team. Your positive attitude, knowledge and expertise will enable you to quickly become a respected member of the team, able to direct, mentor and support others. The role requires fresh thinking as well as a desire to push boundaries and challenge the norm.
Skills / Experience required
This role would be best suited to a talented individual that can demonstrate:
- Proven track record in an Account Director role within an agency environment
- Multi-channel lens and confidence in leading an integrated campaign response
- The ability to lead in client meetings, comfortable in influencing discussions with senior stakeholders at all levels
- Owned client relationships with key client contacts
- Passion and confidence in producing insight-led creative briefs to inspire our design team
- Strong all-round business acumen, able to deliver creative, strategic and tactical projects
- High competence in producing written proposals, negotiating deliverables and managing budgets and forecasts
- Drive to seek out opportunities and ensure that the agency is at the forefront of these
- Confident and proactive relationship building skills
- A ‘can-do’ attitude, with great initiative and willingness to get stuck in
What we will offer you
altavia.hrg are an award-winning retail and shopper marketing agency based in Northampton. We are hard-working, fun-loving, fast-paced and really care about our people.
We reward our team for the value they bring and we know that this goes way beyond just salary. We have employee wellbeing right at the heart of our people agenda and strive to offer working arrangements and benefits that keep our teams engaged, dynamic and firing on all cylinders!
At altavia.hrg you don’t just get paid, we offer so much more! Here are just some of the things you can expect when you join the team;
Making work fit around the ever-changing and demanding needs of life;
We offer flexible working or hybrid work arrangements (part office, part remote) for all roles that can be performed this way effectively.
Ensuring you get adequate rest for all you give;
We understand that breaks from work are vital and therefore offer a competitive holiday entitlement of 28 days per annum plus bank holidays. In addition, we give you the day off on your birthday!
Protecting your future;
Life Insurance, Income Protection and Contributory Pension are all benefits that form part of our offer.
Keeping you and your family well;
Private medical insurance, staff trained in mental health first aid and a host of external support services are offered to all our staff and their immediate family members.
Sharing the success;
If the company performs well against our targets, then the team that got us there reap the benefits via an Annual Company Bonus Scheme. We also have regular team building and social events simply to say ‘Thank You’ to our staff.
We develop you;
We have plenty of personal development mentoring/development opportunities across our global network of agencies based in 35 countries worldwide. There is no need to stand-still if you don’t want to!
Get Home Safe policies;
At times you may be asked to visit clients, suppliers or trade events which could mean late or even overnight travel. In light of this, we have a series of policies which put your safety first when travelling or staying in hotels – home or abroad.